Thursday 11 September 2014

Another water colored card

Hi friends,
This is my second post of the day, I am back with one more water colored card.


The stamp is water lily from IBS. I stamped it on a watercolor paper and then colored with DI picked raspberry, mowed lawn and mustard seed. Fussy cut the image and placed it using glue dots over a tag colored with DI salty ocean and peacock feathers.
Placed the tag over a doily. Then I took a white CS and matted a handmade paper over it using glue dots and matted the doily with tag above it. Placed some pearls at the corners, glossy assents as dew drops over flower petal and leaf and added sentiment sticker.


Added some precious pearls in gold in the centre of flower. And that’s it my card was ready!!
                                                            Here is the full image


Hope you like it!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment