Sunday 28 August 2016

Gate-fold style album for twins

Hello friends!!!
I am writing a blog post after such a long time. Well I got busy in so many things last year and hence stopped blogging. I missed it so much, but now I am back and will keep posting my work. 
Today I am sharing with you a baby album made in gatefold style. One of my friend wanted me to make it for his twin baby girl's as they they were turning one this august. So I thought to make it in gatefold style with each side for one of the twins. 
I have used Gorgeous Papericious Paper packs for the album. The collection is Little angel and It's a Baby Girl. Litle angel has bright and colorful pps while It's a baby girl has soft subtle shades of pink. I tried to use both of them with a little mix and match. I was hoarding them from a long time and finally used the. I just love both of theses paper packs. Also used their die cut sheets. These Paper packs are just perfect to make a baby album
Here are the pics

Front Cover
For cover I used pp from It's a baby girl paper pack


Close up
I have used magnets behind the mdf frame for closure. The pink flowers are handmade. I stamped the Tilda image twice on bielo CS and then colored using steadler water color pencils. Then fussy cut it and arranged them on top of each other using glue dots to give a dimensional effect. Die cuts are from Kaisercraft and butterflies from Itsy Bitsy store. Used washi tape at the edges. 

Cover page and first page
I made a frame on cover page using cottage cutz Rectangle stitched frame dies. a Photo can be slid inside it. Below it is a diecut from paper pack. First page has another die cut from same PP. above it is a die cut for writing baby's name. 

Next pages are as follows






Waterfall style photo mats at the end

I hope you like it!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. 

I am linking this project to




No comments:

Post a Comment