Thursday 11 September 2014

Textured Tag


Hi friends,
I am back with a new post and this time I am sharing with you a shabby chic tag.
I have made this tag for the current challenge at BGC blog.


I started with a PP from summer bloom stack and gave it a coat of watery gesso to tone down the colors. Thereafter, did some stamping with script stamp (Bo Bunny) and DI vintage photo.

Another view 


To add texture I have used modeling paste and stencil from Itsy Bitsy and TCW (basket weave). Then spritzed some homemade spray in red and LSG spray glory of the sea gold over it. It gave it a light golden shimmer. I also brushed some precious pearl (silver) powder over it.
A closer look


Added flat back pearls at the centre of flowers. At the bottom in one corner placed a section of doily, added a piece of tulle over it and a lace at the edges of the tag. Then did some floral arrangement (inspired by Hussena), big one is handmade. Added some pearl strands and flourishes. Added a bird cage at top and a heart shape bling from prima. Also dabbed some gesso over the charm, flowers and edges of tag.

Hope you like it!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment