Tuesday 31 March 2015

Scrapbook with mixed media cover

Hello guys!!!!
Today I am sharing with you a scrapbook that I recently made. I have used Prima PPs (staiotner's desk, cartographer and fairy rhymes), black and red CS. I am so in love with Prima pps, they are just gorgeous. 

Here is the cover page




Some close ups.




These flowers are handmade.




The cover page I made using mixed media. Firstly gessoed the page, followed by distressing using walnut stain and black soot distress ink. Did some stamping using Bo bunny texture and script stamps. Next layer was added using stencils (Tim Holtz dot fade) and DIs.  Also used stencils from craftslane and did heat embossing with black EP. Finally used texture paste through a stencil again and sprinkled some glitter over it (though not visible in pic). Also heat embossed the edges with clear EP.
Once my BG was ready I embellished it with diecuts, stamped sentiment, Flowers, gears, stamped nd heat embossed clock, pollens, wood veneer heart etc. 

Inside View



Hope you like it!!!
Linking to: BGC#66 - Mixed media!

Thanks for Stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment