Monday 23 February 2015

Mixed media canvas- Prima bloom girl and gelatos

Hello Friends,
Today I am sharing with you a mixed media canvas using gelatos. I have made this canvas for my inspiration post at Lulupu. I have a tutorial in which I have shown different ways in which gelatos can be used. Please visit the blog for details and tutorial. 
 Here is the image

Prima bloom girl mixed media canvas

Few close ups





Linking to: 

BGC#65 - Mood board + Stamping: I have been inspired by the mood board as follows

1. By the pink and white color
2. The girl with butterflies
3. Butterflies
4. The frills in the dress of girl. I have used white lace to create a dress form for stamped image. 
5. I have used Prima Bloom girl Sharon stamp here.

Hope you like it!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment