Friday 24 April 2015

Masculine shadow box

Hello Friends!!!
Toady I am sharing with you a masculine shadow box which I made from scratch using paper, for my inspirational DT post on Lulupu blog. I also have a pictorial for the same. You can find it here
Here it is



Some close ups 







Can you see the golden embossing enamel and crackle effect!

 

I have decorated shadow box in a masculine theme as I will be gifting this to my brother on his birthday. I have used Ranger Distress crackle paint all over the edges of shadow box. These days I am really addicted to using it (I am using it in almost each project I am making these days). Thereafter I have rubbed  steam punk gelatos (iced chai and iced coffee) over it.  This gave a cool effect! I also heat embossed on some places with golden embossing enamel. Then decorated it with pattern papers, gears (heat embossed with golden EP), Die- cuts, sentiment (stamped and embossed), wood veneers and chain.
Hope you like it!
Linking to 



I have heat embossed the gears with golden embossing powder and used golden embossing enamel on edges. Also used gold colored chain, Steampunk gelatos (iced chai- has golden shade).

Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment