Tuesday 2 December 2014

CCC# 25


Hello Friends!!!
Its time for another Challenge at Creative Colors # 25 and here I have my easel card inspired by the following picture.


Here we have to use Holiday Green + Holiday Red + Golden PLUS Embossing



I have done embossing with a golden EP and stencil (dot fades) on red CS and used as my background PP. I just loved the results!! What do you think??


The sponsors for this challenge are http://robynsfetish.com/shop/
I have used this digi image. I just loved this cute reindeer and colored with pencil colors and faber castell markers. Used liquid pearls and stickles to embellish it.


I have used three different laces here, a green organza ribbon and some rhinestones. Sentiment is from Bo Bunny.
I also made a Christmas wreath using CS, moss, flowers and some red rhinestones. That's all for now!!! See you soon!!

Hope you like it!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment