Thursday 27 November 2014

Mixed media Christams tag

 Hello Everyone,
I am back with another post. Today I am sharing a mixed media Christmas tag. Christmas is one of my favorite festivals since childhood and I always celebrate it.


So I have made a Christmas tag this time. For tag I took a watercolor paper and cut it to a size of tag. Used DI fired brick to color the tag by sponging it. Then applied texture paste through a stencil from TCW and added golden powder over it. next I made a wreath. For this I cut out a circle and cut another circle inside it. Applied glue and added some moss over it.  Made some flowers using red CS and added liquid pearl in their centre. Added some red rhinestones  and my wreath was ready. 


Glued it in bottom of tag, added some golden sequins and a sentiment (Bo Bunny). Finally added a green organza ribbon and a leaf charm. That’s it.
 Here is the full image


Hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment