Tuesday 6 May 2014

Mother's day card

Hello friends today I am sharing a card made for Mothers’ Day! In this card I have used Emboss resist technique to make the background of the card. I have used this technique for the first time and I am just loving it. For this I have used a white CS, entomologist cling urban stamp, superfine clear embossing powder, picked raspberry and spiced marmalade DI. The white dots are made using gesso. 








The flowers are hand- drawn and colored using watercolor pencils and copic markers. I have used a black pen to draw the outlines and dots. Here I have used MS doily lace punch and a twine (made a bow of it and put a button over it). The sentiment is handwritten. 




Embossing is visible in this pic (shine on the butterfly)






Linking this card to : Lulupu Challenge # 30- Feminine Cards!:1. I have used feminine color, pink
2. used MS doily lace punch
3. used flowers (handmade)

hope u like it!!:)
thanks for stopping bye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment