Monday 21 July 2014

Prima bloom girl Shadow box

Hello everyone,
Today I am sharing with you a mixed media shadow box.


I had made it a few days ago but didn’t had time to post it, so sharing it with you all today.  The box that I've used here is a packaging box . I have used Girl Sophie Rubber Stamps from Prima Bloom Girl. I stamped it with black Archival ink, colored it with watercolor pencils and fussy cut.


For making background I covered the box with white sheet of paper. Thereafter spritzed some sprays for color, added texture using modeling paste and TCW stencils (waves and basket weave). Stamped some patterns randomly and then placed pieces of gauge below the stamped image. Arranged flowers, resin frame, birds, stamped clock and butterflies around it. Sentiment is handwritten. Colored the edges of the box with FB gelatos and added some sugar dots randomly. The red colored gardenia is handmade while others are from prima.
Here is the full image..



Hope u like it!!
Thanks for stopping bye!!





No comments:

Post a Comment