Wednesday 12 March 2014

My first blog post ever

Hello to all the Bloggers,
This is my first blog post ever. Let me intoduce myself. Its Neha Upreti from delhi, basically i am a doctorate in biotechnology by profession, but love to do paper crafting especially  making cards. earlier i didn't had enough time to do it, but nowdays i have a bit of free time, so i have started this work. here i want to share my passion for making card with u all. hope u will like my work.
It started One year ago when i decided to make a special handmade card for my best freind. i took inspiration from the net and found a lot of inspiration and then I made a card for my friend. she loved it so much!!..
here are the pics..








Hope u like this card. Your suggestions and comments are most welcomed....

































No comments:

Post a Comment